Call for Papers
The Brazilian Keynesian Association (AKB) invites you all to its XI International Conference “The Challenges of the Brazilian Economy: a Keynesian perspective”, which will be held in the Faculty of Economics of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (FCE- UFRGS) – Porto Alegre, Brazil, August 15-17, 2018.
The conference will include four special sessions and several ordinary sessions, in which nealry 80 papers will be presented, after assessed and approved by the scientific committee described below. The keynote speakers at the special sessions that have already confirmed attendance are Jan Toporovski (SOAS/University of London), Steven Fazzari (Washington University) and Fernando Ferrari Filho (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul).
The areas for paper submission are:
Area 1 – Macroeconomics and economic policy
Area 2 – Economic growth and income distribution
Area 3 – Method, economic theory and economic history
Area 4 – Microeconomics, industrial economics and productivestructure
Área 5 – Open macroeconomics: foreign trade and international finance
Submission details (for non-Brazilians only; Brazilians should submit through http://www.even3.com.br/akb2018):
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm, May 28, at the Brazilian time (BRT -0300);
- Papers should be written in English, Portuguese or Spanish and they must be in Microsoft Office Word or PDF, in a maximum of 20 pages (including an abstract in English and informing the submission area);
iii. Use font type Times New Roman, 12-point font size and single spaced lines.
- Candidates should attach two versions of the full paper to the e-mail message:
- one including the name and institutional affiliation of the author(s),
- the other, an unidentified version, which will be blind reviewed by the scientific committee.
- Send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brazilian Keynesian Association will furnish hotel accommodation to all paper presenters. However, participants should afford their travel costs up to Porto Alegre.
Check the address where the Conference happens: https://goo.gl/maps/Jf1tDircMMT2
If you have any query, please contact us through: email@example.com
All the best,
Brazilian Keynesian Association